Thursday, November 18, 2010

happy birthday.

After so many years, first time celebrating my birthday without my closest friend;
and also in another country.


 I'm lucky as we found out movie ticket was cheap on that day, so me and my sister decided to go for a movie as my b'day present. <Eat.Pray.Love> the movie that I wanted to watch long time ago, they still showing here...really outdated. haha! and we buy us b'day meal - chinese cuisine that we always eat in Malaysia....dang dang dang dang~ yea...is chicken rice ;p after so many days of western food, finally we decided to pamper ourselves with slightly expensive chinese meal.

 soup - although is abit salty but is nice

 chinese tea for free~

 bbq chicken rice, with super big portion of rice =.=''

 char siew fun :)

tiring look ~ after so many hours of bus ride. 

Although feeling a bit lonely on b'day but yet still a unforgettable experience. Thank you everyone who wish me in facebook, suddenly felt that I have so many friends.... suddenly pop out so many friends...new friends, old friends, hi bye friends...doesn't matter, i know many people care about me, that's make me feel warm. :)

The 2nd day in Queenstown now, online-ing in internet cafe.
This is a beautiful town, wish to stay longer here.

Beautiful lake and mountain view from my hostel. Everyday when I wake up, that's the first thing I see. :)

Still, my life here full of uncertainty. Tiring moving from place to place; tiring because not get a job yet =.= what to do? that's life! hakuna matata~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. You are a Scorpio [scorpio horoscope ] and you are so lucky to have an amazing sister to celebrate a very special day of yours! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u looks darker and "matured" liao wor...hahaa, anyway hakuna matata...

    cheers and good luck to ur job hunting in the new place...:_

    ReplyDelete